We are seeking a Strategist to run Digital Ad Operations for a new financial account at Mediahub Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional operations/trafficker who is looking to advance his/her career and drive agency technical excellence.
They will have strong media technology knowledge, exceptional organizational and project management skills, and a deep understanding and experience with digital media operations and trafficking technologies. They will be responsible for the proper implementation, maintenance, and support for digital campaigns.
This role reports to the Associate Media Director of Ad Operations and the Account Planning lead.
• Campaign set up and creative trafficking
• Implementing tracking pixels and vendor piggybacked tags
• Ensure that all creative units, placements, URLs, and click commands are correct and correspond to traffic sheet prior to campaign launch
• Assist in embedded survey, audience measurement, and verification tagging when applicable
• Help troubleshoot technical issues
• Investigate vendor discrepancies with the third party ad server
• Provide quality assurance regarding data consistency and adherence to naming conventions in campaign setup
• QA all campaign elements
• Notify teams on status on an ongoing basis
• Participate in vendor calls/meetings when needed as a Media team technical support
• Four year degree
• 1-3 years of experience in online ad trafficking and campaign execution
• Proficient with 3rd Party ad servers, DCM, Sizmek, Atlas etc
• Self-motivation and a high level of organization
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast moving environment
• Understanding of the digital media planning process a plus
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.