We are seeking three Assistant Media Planners to join our thriving Winston-Salem Mediahub team.
In this role, the candidate would be responsible for planning media across both offline and online media channels. The Assistant Planner's main role is to work closely with Planner(s) in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge as possible.
The Assistant Media Planner must possess the following qualities:
- High energy, a curiosity and passion for advertising
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Must have strong communications skills and the ability to work with various personalities and management styles
- Student of marketing and social media
- Four-year degree required.
- Past marketing and advertising agency internships preferred.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Some knowledge of the Web, Search Engine Marketing and Social Media is ideal.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.