We are seeking two Media Planners to join our Winston-Salem team.
The role of the Media Planner is to be the day-to-day steward for an assigned client, including accurate budget control and flow of media activity. The Media Planner is required to maintain a strong knowledge of your clients' business to deliver against their needs/objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate strong understanding of media fundamentals
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendations
- Ensure proper execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules
- Demonstrate proficiency with mediahub and industry systems/tools (Kantar, MRI)
- Be proactive, show that you "want the ball"
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client needs
Four-year degree is required
2-4 years experience is preferred.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.