We are seeking group creative director to join our L.A. creative team who can oversee the development of big, brand-building ideas across all channels. You must be able to extract amazing thoughts and ideas from your creative team, as well as coming up with them yourself. The ability to mentor creatives at all levels, give clear direction and give constructive criticism is essential, and you must be able to diffuse problems and come up with solutions in the best interest of the company, the client, and your creative team. Other relevant characteristics include craftsmanship, intellectual curiosity, and a focus on making innovative work. The ideal candidate must be conceptual, strategic, and collaborative. Our creative directors work closely with clients, participating in client meetings and pitching creative concepts on behalf of their teams. They ensure ideas are in line with client expectations. Keeping abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances is a must.
- You have seven to ten years of experience working in an agency environment
- Four-year degree required
- Your portfolio demonstrates your innovative work for top-tier brands
- Provide leadership/motivation and convey the vision and values of the agency
- You are a big thinker and can articulate your thoughts and ideas very well verbally and visually
- You love conceptualizing and brainstorming as much as designing across the digital space, and in TV, print, and beyond
- You know that to get to great means really leaning in, no matter how long it takes
- Lead conceptual development and execution of award-winning creative work from start to finish
- Help pitch new business
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.