We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our MullenLowe NY team.
The role of the Project Manager is to coordinate projects across disciplines from start to finish. Managers interface with other departments to facilitate projects in an efficient manner and ensure that projects are completed and delivered in a comprehensive, accurate and timely fashion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drives internal process and is committed to executing jobs to the highest quality standards
- Manages the administrative setup required to establish projects within our systems
- Develops project timeliness based on resource availability and helps to scope jobs for client's longer-term needs.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to the timeline for overall project completion.
- Coordinates internal project meetings
Four-year degree is required.
Must have minimum 5 years experience.
Excellent Communication skills, both written and oral.
Candidate must be energetic, organized, and extremely proactive.
Professionalism and an effective communication style is a necessity for this position.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.