The Art Production Intern will report to the Director of Art Production and will interact with the Creative, Account Management, Project Management, Print Production and Digital Production departments, as well as external photographers/vendors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist entire Art Production department, in the production and management of all stages of art procurement for any and all of the agency’s creative executions
- Price and negotiate stock art
- Create estimates, purchase orders
- Image purchasing
- Invoice processing
- Develop relationships with Photographers/vendors
- Collaborate with Creatives in finding the best, most appropriate photography talent
- Stock searching, downloading hi-resolution files
- Maintain all image logs
- Basic administrative support
- Assist in our In-house Photo Studio
MullenLowe’s Summer Internship Program is a 10-week paid internship from June 5th to August 11th.
Please answer 2 of the 3 application questions in 500 words or less and attach the responses to your application.
1. Tell us a fun, random bit of trivia about yourself. What would your personal hashtag be?
2. Identify a brand campaign you relate to and describe why (no bonus points awarded for being one of ours).
3. MullenLowe often works with challenger brands (those that do not hold the market share in their category). How have you challenged something established? Why (or why didn’t) you succeed?
Applicants must be a member of the Class of 2017, Class of 2018 or a Current Graduate School Student.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.