We are seeking an Associate Media Director (or a seasoned Media Supervisor) to come work at MullenLowe Mediahub, which is one of the fastest growing LA media shops, and who just won most creative media shop of 2016.
This role will be responsible for overseeing teams across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific contributing to one of the world's most successful brands (an integrated media and creative account), in addition to working closely with MullenLowe LA and new work on new business.
- Developing and executing the digital recruitment marketing strategy for Retail and Corporate roles -- multi channel including: digital media (Display, SEM, Aggregators, Job Boards), content creation, recruitment campaigns, and recruitment assets.
- Partnering with HR Marketing to deliver a digital strategy that supports hiring needs.
- Managing all media vendor relationships, including contract negotiation.
- Developing business cases for new initiatives to garner support from senior stakeholders.
- Developing relevant metrics and benchmarks to measure ROI of recruitment strategies and media placements.
Recruitment background/experience preferred
- Media experience (4 plus years plus)
- Global role -- great opportunity for travel
- Strong organizational skills
- Excels in client relationship management/strong interpersonal skills
- Very proficient in keynote, confident presenter
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.