We are looking for a hungry, passionate and talented Social Media Intern to join our Social Center of Excellence team in Winston-Salem. We need someone who can step in, take responsibility, and support our Social Center of Excellence.
- Social Media Savvy. You are on every social platform including the newest one that hasn’t even been launched to the public yet. You can explain how each platform is different from the others. You think about most things in life in cleverly short social-post statements and hashtags, and your friends are very jealous of your Instagram.
- Observant. You rarely look up from your phone, but you still do not miss a beat on anything that happens around you. You have always had a knack for reading people and understanding the context of situations.
- Eager. You are always staying on top of the latest trends and are set up to receive all the social media daily eblasts. You proactively bring ideas and solutions to the table.
- Creative. You know how to tell a story with words and visuals. You have serious written communication chops and an obsession with grammar perfection. You are a ninja of filters and maybe have even dabbled with Photoshop and minor video editing to get a killer post.
- Self-Motivated. You are confident and have never been one to shy away from a challenge. You keep finding yourself in leadership positions throughout high school and college, and although you work well with teams you never have to wait on someone to tell you what to do.
- Assist in the creative effort for all daily social content. Primarily focus on the copywriting, but also work with studio for ideas and direction for visuals.
- Monitor the trends and buzz related to the brand(s) that you work on. Develop ideas for social content related to these trends.
- Monitor the daily performance of published social content and the overall activity of the communities we are publishing to.
- Assist in preparing presentations and be comfortable presenting your thoughts to internal team members.
- Support the Social Center of Excellence by researching and preparing POV’s and best practices.
MullenLowe’s Summer Internship Program is a 10-week paid internship from June 5th to August 11th.
Please answer 2 of the 3 application questions in 500 words or less and attach the responses to your application.
1. Tell us a fun, random bit of trivia about yourself. What would your personal hashtag be?
2. Identify a brand campaign you relate to and describe why (no bonus points awarded for being one of ours).
3. MullenLowe often works with challenger brands (those that do not hold the market share in their category). How have you challenged something established? Why (or why didn’t) you succeed?
Applicants must be a member of the Class of 2017, Class of 2018 or a Current Graduate School Student.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.