The Senior User Experience Designer will partner with MullenLowe Profero creative directors, designers, copywriters and strategists to develop UX across a wide variety of media and project types. The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating on both original online campaigns and creating the experience design and narrative of complex, large- scale websites, mobile applications and other digitally enabled executions. The Senior User Experience Designer will collaborate with an interdisciplinary team through research, strategy development, concept development, product definition, design and technical build.
The candidate for this role is expected to be a strategic product owner, a team player and a skilled client partner with a high degree of attention to detail. Experience across international brands is also an advantage in this role.
Creative craft skills:
Proposes and delivers world-class executions of innovative interface design across all digital platforms. Is proficient at using a variety of digital production tools and environments that cater to user experience development. Leads by example to inspire creative colleagues to create pioneering ideas for world-class solutions. Is able to analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
Is able to assess the needs of projects. Takes personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted visualizations. Is able to document experiences to comply with best practices, client style guides and standards. Works closely with members of the creative, account management, project management and technical teams.
Helps evolve the creative teams experience design process by proactively researching and pursuing best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience & Requirements
- An excellent portfolio showcasing samples of UX process and documentation
- A minimum of 5 years experience in user experience, information architecture and/or interaction design coupled with advertising in the digital and/or traditional sector
- Detailed knowledge of the agency studio/creative department process
- Exceptional design aesthetic and awareness of design and user experience trends and innovation
- Expert proficiency with wireframe creation software such as Axure (preferred, but not required), Visio or Omnigraffle.
- Expert knowledge in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Apple programs (Keynote, Pages, Numbers)
- Proven ability to create concepts and UX designs for a variety of audiences, brands and industries
- Familiarity with SEO requirements
- An appreciation for great design in general
- Strong knowledge of site design and usability principles, issues and techniques
- Understands the technical possibilities and limitations of digital development
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail, including file structure, file management and archiving
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills with internal and external teams, as well as in a client-facing role
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.