We are seeking an Assistant Media Planner to join our New York team.
The Assistant Media Planner will have the opportunity in this role to learn and be exposed to integrated media planning.
You must possess the following qualities:
- High energy, detail oriented, self motivated, multi-tasker
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Ability to learn quickly and solidly grasp technical training
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work with various personalities and management styles
- Loves the limelight and is never hesitant to share their opinion in larger groups
The Assistant Media Planner will work on multiple accounts and assist media planners and the larger team.
- Four-year degree is required
- Past marketing and advertising agency internships strongly preferred
- Strong presentation skills are preferred
- Proficiency in excel and powerpoint/keynote, no exceptions
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.