We are looking for a full-time permanent Senior Project Manager to join our MullenLowe NY team.
Based in New York, the candidate will work both in our offices and from time to time as part of our onsite teams and may be required to travel to the offices of our clients.
This assignment will challenge and grow whoever steps up to the role. You can expect to become part of the future success of MullenLowe, one of the most awarded agencies, as we realize the potential of our clients' brands and marketing positioning - the platforms that people belong to.
- Lead teams responsible for crafting meaningful digital experiences varying from the design and build of large scale platforms to shorter cycle, highly creative campaign work across our portfolio of high profile clients.
- Plan & execute various research activities throughout the project lifecycle to help ensure solutions are insight driven and truly user-centric.
- Lead the interaction design phase from the sketching of key functional concepts through to the production of rapid prototypes utilizing a lean methodology.
- Collaborate in a fast paced and exciting environment with other disciplines such as designers, technical specialists, planners, project managers and business consultants.
- Client presentation skills, being able to be clear and concise in all your communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Core capabilities around business consulting, project management and deliver, understands business and digital strategy and can align delivery with the client's business objectives.
- Demonstrable experience of directing the implementation of an enterprise web platform, preferably transactional ecommerce but could also be CMS across a multilingual website.
- Experience with mobile platform development.
- Formal project management accreditation (or suitable commercial experience).
- Advanced skills with MS Project, understanding of technical specifications
- 8-10 years Agile delivery pedigree and experience.
- College education.
- Passionate about possibilities in digital channels, in particular mobile and social.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.