We are seeking a Paid Social Media Strategist to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, Patrón, Twitch, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment and FOX Sports. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge"s Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients.
- Develop, manage, and optimize comprehensive paid social campaigns for the brand you work on.
- Execute paid social media strategy across all major platforms.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to execute large-scale paid social programs and social extensions.
- Manage the social performance reporting process, communicating results with key stakeholders in the agency and clients.
- Prepare presentations and recommendations, and be comfortable sharing with the clients and internal team members.
- Experience planning, executing, optimizing, and reporting on paid social media efforts. You must have experience in Facebook and Instagram. Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Snapchat are a plus.
- Social media know-how. You are up-to-date on the latest and greatest across social platforms, have an eye on what is new and exciting in the space, and what brands are doing it right.
- You aren't afraid to jump in, speak up and take charge in a situation.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a role where paid social media management was a core job responsibility.
- Agency experience preferred.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.