We are seeking a Communications Planning Supervisor to join our Boston Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
We need a Communications Planning Supervisor to join our Boston team. The Communications Planning Supervisor will support existing clients across major categories while also supporting projects and new business efforts.
At Mediahub, Communications Planning is a strategic role. In other words, the Communications Planning Supervisor must thrive on exploring changing consumer behavior, cultural trends, and competitive insights to discover new innovative solutions. They need to have an endless curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit. The Communications Planning Supervisor should enjoy both working on their own and as part of a team, including leading more junior team members.
Mediahub provides both the tools and support of a global agency with the nimbleness of a start-up. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious communications strategist who is eager to stretch their skills and advance their career.
- Define the client's brand and business problem in the context of a communications challenge we can solve.
- Identify the right tools to investigate the challenge, from internal resources to syndicated tools, to proprietary research and partner data.
- Design, field, and analyze primary research. This means an ability to write clear, well thought-out and intriguing questions that will lead to fresh and disruptive insights.
- Synthesize multiple forms of data into innovative and actionable communication strategies and go-to-market ideas.
- Communicate ideas in ways that guide and inspire.
- Create consumers journeys and bring target audiences to life by analyzing multiple data sources, including primary,
syndicated, and third-party research.
- Seamlessly work with teams across disciplines, building upon and uniting work under a holistic communications plan.
- Participate in new business development as opportunities arise.
- Strong analytical skills - both qualitative and quantitative.
- Familiarity with most major syndicated tools, both strategic planning and consumer insight, e.g., GfK, MRI, Mintel, WARC, Euromonitor, Nielsen, Kantar, Qualtrics.
- Experience with social listening and affinity-based tools, including CrimsonHexagon, Brandwatch, Helixa, Affinio.
- Understanding of all channels and disciplines with the ability to develop ideas and strategies across all consumer touchpoints.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
- 4-5 years of experience in related field (e.g. media planning, marketing, consumer research, strategy, etc.).
- Minimum of 2 years agency experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or Statistics preferred.
- Domestic travel, as needed.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.