We are seeking a Associate Director, Campaign Insights to join our Los Angeles Analytics team.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, PatrĂ³n, Twitch, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment and FOX Sports. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge's Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients.
Mediahub is looking for an Associate Director of Campaign Insights to lead our Fox Entertainment Analytics' team. The ideal candidate will contribute to strategic planning, ongoing optimization and post campaign insights, as well as provide strategic guidance on the changing entertainment analytics landscape.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience of digital analytics. The candidate will have a track record of providing timely and actionable media insights to seize marketing opportunities, as well as a collaborative work style that emphasizes strong relationship building with clients, partners and peers across disciplines. The ideal candidate continuously seeks to learn, is detail oriented, loves entertainment, and seeks to apply their analytical skills within a marketing context. They must be adept at working across the media technology ecosystem. They must have a record of developing systems and processes within a media agency and/or client environment to meet the business needs across planning, execution and evaluation of media campaigns. Most importantly, they must want to tell compelling stories with data.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development of the Fox Entertainment Analytics team, including increasing our capabilities within digital media and maintaining a state of the art analytics team.
- Maintain analytical leadership for Fox Entertainment during the transformational changes within their industry.
- Forge and maintain deep client relationships to anticipate and meet their developing needs.
- Lead all aspects of campaign analytics including target setting, mid-flight optimization, end-campaign reporting.
- Design, execute, and maintain ongoing planning and optimization processes, including data collection, synthesis and analysis to drive continuous improvement across both offline and digital media channels.
- Deliver target audience insights for media planning team.
- Leverage past campaign performance to provide insights for future campaigns, including the development and maintenance of campaign database and forecast/simulation models based on the data.
- Develop a process for continuous improvement at the partner/tactic level by leveraging partner measurement studies and ongoing optimization reports to provide tactical insights for current and future campaigns.
- Mentor and develop analysts and managers within the Fox Entertainment analytics team.
- 10+ years experience managing an analytics team either in client or agency environment, with a focus on digital media channels.
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills to manage insight generation and delivery across multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Extensive working experience with:
- Digital Media Platforms like DV360, DCM, AdWords, Youtube, Twitter, FB/Instagram.
- MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge and experience with following datsets and tools preferred:
- Streaming service e.g. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Sling.
- Measurement and Attribution tools ( e.g. Data+Math).
- Web analytics platforms and tagging solutions e.g. Adobe Reporting, Google Analytics.
- Partner measurement studies in a TV environment, e.g. Samba, Facebook.
- Tune In analytics tools including Nielsen (especially Npower), Comscore and Kantar.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.