We are seeking an Assistant Strategist, Paid Social to join our Los Angeles Mediahub Paid Social team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
In this role, the candidate will learn the foundation of the paid social practice, and assist the team with planning and executing paid social media across two exciting clients.
The Assistant Social Strategist's main role is to work closely with the paid social and media planning team in developing and executing paid social media plans.
The ideal applicant must possess the following qualities:
- High energy.
- Interest in digital advertising, particularly social media.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Must have strong communications skills and the ability to work with various personalities and management styles.
- Comfortable evaluating quantitative data.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Past marketing and advertising agency internships strongly preferred.
- Strong excel skills required.
- Some knowledge of the digital marketing is ideal.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.