We are seeking a Senior Media Planner to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Media Planner with a combination of passion and expertise to run the account's very fast-paced, day-to-day operations. The candidate must have experienced working in media agencies and ideally some background in multicultural or financial media planning.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Display a mastery of media fundamentals.
- Supervisor, mentor, and grow Media Planners and Assistant Media Planners reporting to this person.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendations.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Ensure proper planning and execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules.
- Demonstrate proficiency with industry systems/tools (Kantar, comScore, etc.).
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client needs.
- Four-year degree required.
- Minimum 2 years agency/digital media planning experience required.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.