We are seeking a Supervisor, Programmatic to join our Boston Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The Trading Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day workings of the Mediahub trading team. The daily responsibilities include offering optimization recommendations and advice, as well as direct interactions with clients and media teams. The Supervisor will manage a wide range of campaigns across multiple accounts and will work with clients, media teams, as well as with pertinent ad tech partners. This person is expected to provide high-level thought leadership and expertise in the programmatic space overall. The candidate should have strong analytical skills and math-oriented thinking. This person will also need strong problem-solving skills in dealing with new challenges as they arise. The ideal candidate for this role is curious, strives for improvement, and is opinionated.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as an expert on Programmatic media, as well as a thought leader on emerging ad tech.
- Run day-to-day operations on accounts as needed, ensuring successful performance.
- Provide strategic direction for the Mediahub trading team.
- Create best practices, and opportunity for knowledge sharing to continually be advancing the expertise of the team.
- Develop strong relationships with platform technology companies, seeking out new opportunities that could augment client initiatives.
- Be actively involved in education of internal and external teams on digital and programmatic capabilities.
- Directly manage 3-5 people and report up to the Associate Director.
- Experience managing a team.
- Advanced understanding of the various platform technologies (DMP's, MTA's, dynamic ad servers etc.) utilized by Mediahub.
- Advanced understanding of the supply, demand, and data ecosystem.
- Strong client and business acumen.
- Proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems.
- Ability to identify tools and technologies that would meet a need for a client program.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel.
- At least 2 years working in-platform of a DSP.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3-5 Years of professional experience in digital marketing or advertising.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.