We are seeking a Media, Planning intern to join our Mediahub team.
The Mediahub Spring Internship runs from 3/2/20-4/30/20. We are flexible with student schedules; and interns may work a maximum of 20 hours per week.
Mediahub is one of the hottest and fastest-growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming on the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops, and in 2018, we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
Media planner interns will support the assistant planner and planner in plan maintenance and partner correspondence. They will shadow managers to learn all the theoretical fundamentals and tools and will work closely with junior staff on programmatic, search, and social teams, billing, and entry-level client communications.
- Placing, managing/optimizing, and measuring digital campaigns
- Running competitive media spend tools
- Creating observations/insights
- Undergraduate rising senior, graduate student, or recent graduate in advertising, marketing, or equivalent program
- Past marketing or ad agency internships strongly preferred
- Strong organizational and skills, ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented
- A strong interest in media planning
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS).
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.