We are looking for an Account Executive to join our New York City Account Service team.
The Account Executive (AE) provides general assistance to Account team, including all aspects of digital marketing, project and client management. Guides day-to-day development of digital advertising activities with approved plans and aids in developing strong working relationship with the client. The AE gathers and organizes data for competitive, industry and market analysis. In addition the AE manages and assists Account Supervisor with finances and collaborates with Creative, Media, Project Management, and Strategy to ensure deadlines are met.
The AE will aid in the development of branded digital campaigns like social media, ecrm, digital displays, websites, video and more. The ideal candidate will have an understanding automotive category, customers and competition.
- Provides general assistance to Account team, including all aspects of digital marketing, project and client management
- Stays abreast of our competitors digital marketing and drafts competitive analysis
- Assists with finances (i.e. creating estimate, obtaining signed estimate and keeping client appraised of the costs)
- Regularly communicates and collaborates with other client sister agency's to ensure integration alignment
- Attends weekly status meeting with clients and provide timely recaps
- Assess the needs of projects, client deliverables, workflow and timeline.
- Lead and coordinate team members from various disciplines to collaborate and solve complex client solutions.
- Helps evolve the overall client management team by researching emerging trends and best practices
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Must have prior experience in a multi-faceted and fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years agency experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Apple Keynote and Pages
- Ability to write professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary
- Impeccable organization skills including file structure, file management, and archiving
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.