We are looking for a Senior AEM/CQ5 Application Architect to join our New York City Creative Technology team.
We are seeking a seasoned Application Architect to our rapidly expanding web content management team. This person will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design and implementation of a client's CQ5 initiative.
Major duties, responsibilities and characteristics include:
- Lead large scale CQ5 implementation projects
- Prepare detailed technical design for various templates, components as well as services layer
- Effectively communicate architecture and design to clients and rest of the development team
- Direct technical teams in developing client solutions
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems through in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
Best parts of the job:
- You will receive invaluable coaching and training
- Collaboration, with limited politics (Best idea wins)
- Design your own career path (performance based culture)
- Work with a supportive, driven team
Challenges of the job:
- Strong enough to challenge your managers point of view
- Humble enough to learn from teammates
- Being productive while dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to receive strong, candid feedback
- Minimum 3 years of hands on hands on experience implementing Adobe CQ5 or similar web content management system
- Minimum 7 years of experience in design, develop and support of large scale web application development,
- Experience with Java development
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture), Salesforce API, Application/Web Server set up and configuration
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
We are an EOE and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.