We are looking for a Media Supervisor to join our Boston Mediahub team.
We are looking for an Offline/hybrid Media Supervisor. The role of the Media Supervisor is to be the key connector between the account leaders and the planners. It’s a vital role that encompasses helping our bright young planners to develop their skills, as well as taking on leadership of agreed campaigns or tasks. There will be close, day-to-day contact with the assigned client(s), including strategy, execution, accurate budget control and flow of media activity. The Media Supervisor is required to maintain a strong knowledge of your clients' business to deliver against their needs/objectives. Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of buying and planning print, OOH and radio.
- A desire to still be digital in outlook and able to understand the principles of digital planning and buying.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of media fundamentals.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at once and an absolute attention to detail.
- A love and curiosity of the ever-evolving world of media.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendations.
- Ensure proper execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules.
- Must have strong communications skills and the ability to work with various personalities and management styles.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Mediahub and industry systems/tools (Kantar, MRI).
- Be proactive, willing to go the extra mile to produce positive results for your client.
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to clients needs.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 4 years agency/media planning experience required.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.