We are looking for an Analyst to join our Winston-Salem Analytics team.
MullenLowe MediaHub's Analytics group applies analytic rigor, data-driven and fact-based reasoning to guide the development and execution of advertising and marketing strategies for clients. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with a background in business and marketing performance analysis and a passion for translating data into actionable insight.
The Analyst is responsible for helping to manage and implement all web and digital reporting for 3 to 4 primary accounts within our diverse client base. They should be well versed in data visualization, analytics tools and excel.
- Develop client facing weekly/monthly/quarterly reports with preliminary insights.
- Steer data-driven insights on media performance by analyzing 360-degree campaigns.
- Manage and clean data to measure media performance and build/maintain dashboards and monthly/quarterly reports.
- Creatively think of new ways of gaining access to data sources and organizing data in an actionable format.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Business, or a quantitative field.
Experience: 1+ years of marketing analytics experience.
- Strategic minded individuals who can partner with our team to author insightful recommendations instead of simply copying report data.
- Strongly prefer individuals who can both work well within a team setting but also take individual initiative and ownership of specific projects or goals.
- Working knowledge of media (SEM, Display, and Social) analytics best practices and website engagement analysis.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities at the same time.
- Experience with the following tools is required: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Tableau Software.
- Strong Excel capabilities including using Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs.
- Ability to effectively communicate results and data to the internal team, including the ability to create diagrammed and graphed information highlighting key data.
- Strong experience with MS PowerPoint required.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.