We are looking for a Media Planner to join our Winston-Salem Mediahub team.
The role of the Media Planner is to be the day-to-day steward for an assigned client, including accurate budget control and flow of media activity. The Media Planner is required to maintain a strong knowledge of your clients' business to deliver against their needs/objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate strong understanding of media fundamentals.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendations.
- Ensure proper execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Mediahub and industry systems/tools (Kantar, MRI).
- Be proactive, show that you "want the ball."
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client needs.
- Four-year degree is required.
- 2-4 years experience is preferred.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.