We are looking for an Editor/Animator to join our Boston Production team.
Yeti Productions, MullenLowe's internal production department, is looking for someone with strong creative and technical skills. You will be collaborating with the creative department to edit and animate (both 2D and 3D) client content that will live in any/all mediums, such as broadcast, digital, social, OOH...etc. along with content to be used for internal purposes, such as new business proposals, meetings and award shows.
You will play a significant role in the evolution of our internal production capabilities as we continue to push the boundaries of production in creative and efficient ways. This role requires strong interpersonal skills due to frequent one-on-one collaboration with other shooters, editors and animators. You will also be required to actively participate in supervised edit sessions with creative teams and senior management. This will require a solid understanding of the creative process and your ability to receive and implement feedback while being comfortable sharing your own knowledge and expertise. Thus, building a strong collaborative environment where the creative process can thrive.
- Proficiency with Premiere Pro.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud applications: After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Proficient with Cinema 4D.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly capture the attention of an audience with short-form content.
- Must have examples of work, including publicly available videos and/or a reel displaying editing capabilities, composition, color, and audio as well as motion graphics work.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to collaborate with creative teams to help shape concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to seamlessly work alongside fellow Yeti team members.
- Ability to use Pro Tools for VO recording and output.
- Technical understanding of postproduction process and workflows, from footage ingest to final delivery.
- Experience in the digital workflow, including codecs, image types, resolutions, and frame rates and staying ahead of changing technology.
We are a very busy agency. Timelines are tight, expectations high, hours can sometimes be long but we have a lot of fun. Your most important attribute will be your hardcore work ethic combined with a solid sense of adventure and ability to adapt to new and challenging situations.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.