We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our Los Angeles Creative team.
- Served as a mid-level/senior designer or an art director at a top-tier studio, agency, or luxury brand.
- Clean and sophisticated design aesthetic. Master with type, strong image-maker, and conceptual thinker who can expertly navigate experimentation with control.
- A keen eye for design and photography. We're looking for someone with a unique point of view and awareness of contemporary design trends.
- Very hands on. This highly collaborative position should have experience on photo shoots, press checks, and working with vendors.
- Robust experience and success in all forms of media, but particularly print, branding, editorial, and packaging.
- Expert experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with photography, editing, and/or illustration a plus!
The Ideal Team Player:
- Proven ability to team with other creatives as well as strategists, producers, project managers, and account managers.
- Readiness to balance the client's goals and constraints with creative desires and opportunities.
- Able to leverage client feedback and input from creative directors.
- Solution-oriented, proactive, and team-spirited.
- Supports creative directors on staffing and leading projects, ensuring the MullenLowe creative process and standards (internally and externally) are implemented. Participates in high-level creative conversations and thought leadership with clients and new business opportunities, as well as the internal team.
- An expert communicator, both written and oral. Presentation skills a must.
- Humble and hard-working. Leave the ego at the door.
Send us your portfolio. We want to see smart, brand-building ideas and executions that are extraordinary and memorable.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Four to five years of experience as a designer at a top-tier studio, agency, or luxury brand.
- Please submit a link to your work when applying.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.