We are looking for a Senior Art Producer to join our Los Angeles Art Production team.
Reporting to the director of art production, the successful candidate will possess a sharp creative eye and be a creative thinker and innovator. Collaborating closely with creative teams and working with account management, the art producer acts as the conduit between the agency and its chosen production partners. They are responsible for ensuring that all artwork and content produced meets both the creative and client's brief at the highest-quality production value and in the most efficient and timely manner. Possessing acute negotiation and diplomacy skills, the art producer will also be expected to contribute to the creative process as needed and offer workable creative solutions.
All candidates must have existing and extensive relationships with external talent/vendors within the industry--photographers, directors, illustrators, animators, CGI and post-production houses, and any of their corresponding representation.
- Working with the creative team from concept through completion and delivering final artwork, the art producer oversees all aspects of art/content production within the agency, ensuring all creative and brand needs are met within given budgets and time frames.
- Collaborates with creative in finding the best, most appropriate artists for the given brief/execution.
- Clearly translates and communicates creative concepts and client needs to artists and production partners.
- Possesses a good understanding of industry-standard rights and usage and copyright, along with the knowledge, experience, and ability to identify and flag possible legal pitfalls and guard the agency/client against them.
- Has the agility and resourcefulness to work with tight deadlines and budgets.
- Possesses confidence and finesse when communicating and interfacing with clients.
- Has the experience and ability to advise of rough ballpark costs when presented with creative concepts.
- Has the capacity to build relationships and create collaborative work environments. Motivation of peers is key as well as the skill and diplomacy to manage up.
- Inspires the creative team by keeping abreast of current talent, trends, and the latest technological advances.
- Maintains and develops relationships with photographers/vendors.
- Must possess a positive attitude, be a team player, and keep a calm and clear head during stressful
- Pricing and negotiating stock art.
- Creating estimates and purchase orders and processing invoices and approvals.
- Purchasing images.
- Stock-searching and downloading high-resolution files.
- Maintaining all image logs.
- Basic administrative.
- Managing and organizing the art production file server while working closely with the asset manager to maintain the asset library.
- Coordinating photo shows with vendors to review new work.
- Overseeing in-house productions.
- Four-year degree is required, ideally in art/photography/advertising (or comparable work experience).
- Four+ years of CGI production experience required for this position.
- Detail-oriented, organized, strong communication skills, can-do attitude, calm disposition, and a team player.
- Experience producing both CG and traditional photography shoots.
- Automotive experience a plus.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Diplomatic problem solver.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, quick learner.
- Ability to work independently, but knows when to ask for help.
- Good creative eye.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Photoshop, Bridge, and Acrobat.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.