We are looking for a Manager, Strategic Analytics to join our Boston Strategic Planning team.
The MullenLowe Analytics and Behavioral Sciences group applies analytic rigor and data-driven insight to guide the development and execution of marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we develop strategic campaign methodologies and performance insights to inform planning/strategy, maximize marketing ROI across channels, and leverage behavioral data to ensure all work is consumer-centric. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with a background in marketing performance analysis and a passion for translating data into actionable insight.
The Manager will oversee and lead development of data-driven marketing insight and optimization across multiple client engagements. This role will include work in brand tracking, social media analytics, social listening, and consumer journey/insight development.
- Work efficiently with clients and internal partners to define, extract, and synthesize results and insight.
- Leverage data from all available sources (e.g. behavioral, media performance, social, etc.) to inform campaign strategies, creative development, on-going optimization, and reporting.
- Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization.
- Assist with developing and measuring marketing in collaboration with brand planning, creative, and media teams to build robust marketing strategies and in-market programs for clients.
- Analyze scenarios to assess the before/after impacts of target market selection, media choice and allocation on client's business performance.
- Manage analyst(s) to insure delivery of actionable insights to clients, develop career paths to encourage advancement, and build an environment of team unity and collaboration.
- Assess the client?s big questions, identify themes, and be the go-to person to solve problems and be a strategic thought leader.
- Own the holistic Customer Journey and identify the biggest opportunities in the consumer experience.
- Influence product and marketing strategy by uncovering what is most (and least) important to new, existing and loyal consumers.
- Create story-led presentations with in-touch business recommendations based on in-depth knowledge of client business problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline. Master's degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising, or interactive/technology consulting.
- Minimum of 2 years agency experience.
- Experience with analytics tools like Crimson Hexagon, Radian6, Netbase, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Google DoubleClick.
- Must have experience leveraging behavioral research data (such as Gfk MRI) to inform marketing strategies preferred.
- Must be fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis. Advanced formulas are required and automating of Excel is preferred.
- Fluent in data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Leadership skills and history of building relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Experience managing others strongly preferred.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.