We are looking for a Manager, Strategic Analytics to join our Boston team.
This candidate will be a dynamic, solutions-oriented, go-getter with excellent written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a fearless approach to digital analytics and creative excellence and the ability to come to the table with innovative and creative analytics approaches.
MullenLowe's Strategic Analytics group applies analytic rigor, data-driven and fact-based reasoning to guide the development and execution of advertising and marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we adopt statistical modeling methodologies and performance insight techniques to maximize the ROI of marketing and advertising across offline and digital channels. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with a background in business and marketing performance analysis and a passion for translating data into actionable insight.
The Manager will oversee and help in the development of data-driven marketing insight and optimization across multiple client engagements. This role will be exposed to online display advertising, search marketing, social media, site analytics, consumer insights, brand equity analytics, and market/audience segmentation.
Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Work efficiently with clients and analytics partners to define, extract, and synthesize available data and share results and insight with MullenLowe team members.
- Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization.
- Analyze scenarios to assess the before/after impacts of target market selection, media choice and allocation on client's business performance.
- Assist with developing and measuring marketing stimuli (A/B and multi-variant) test results in collaboration with brand planning, creative, media, and technology teams to build robust marketing and advertising strategies and in-market programs for clients.
- Package and present analytical findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to Sr. Client teams and internal teams.
- Manage analyst(s) to insure they are delivering actionable insights to clients, develop career path for growth and build an environment of team unity.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising, or interactive/technology consulting.
- Experience in deriving insights utilizing media analytics tools such as DCM, Multi-touch attribution, DMP's, Social and Search tools.
- Experience with web analytics tools likes Google Analytics, Adobe Suite.
- Must have a minimum 1 year advertising agency experience.
- Fluent in using Microsoft Excel, SQL and Tableau for data manipulation, analysis, and charting. Experience automating routine Excel tasks using macros/VBA preferred.
- Critical thinking--capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
- Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.