We are looking for a Group Media Director to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
We are looking for an individual who thrives on creating big and disruptive efforts and understanding how a data/tech stack can drive a business forward. We are looking for someone who is truly integrated and comfortable working across all media including Digital, TV, OOH, Print and Broadcast.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in media and/or combined media and marketing.
- Track record managing client relationships and large cross-function digital team.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability.
- Ability to effectively utilize media and consumer research and reporting resources.
- Proven experience developing persuasive presentations.
- An innovative self-starter - able to identify opportunities and make them happen.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.