Making copies, busywork, coffee runs — these are some of the things you’ll have absolutely no experience with as part of MullenLowe’s Summer Internship Program. Because you’ll be doing real work. Real, client-paid-for, heading-out-into-the-world-to-catch-attention-and-change-minds work. And you’ll be doing it with some of the most talented people, at one of the biggest-name agencies, in the business.
The layout group is one of two sections of MullenLowe's graphic arts studio. Layout Artists are involved in assisting the creative and new business teams assemble materials for client presentations. Assets include bringing rough ideas (or sketches) to life in Adobe Photoshop, formatting presentation decks to ensure visual consistency in Adobe InDesign, and preparing boards and banners using our in-house large format printing facilities. Layout Artists also work closely with Project Managers to ensure timely delivery of said assets.
MullenLowe’s Summer Internship Program is a 10-week paid internship running from June 4 to August 10.
Applicants are encouraged to submit a web link or PDF attachment of prior work.
Please answer Question #1 and then answer any two additional questions from the below (#2–#6) in 500 words or fewer. Attach your responses to your resume and upload it as one attachment.
1. (MUST ANSWER): MullenLowe thinks like a challenger: This fundamental belief drives our thinking and should be applied to both our clients’ business and our own. This is best exemplified in our manta of “punching above our weight.” Please explain a way in which you have punched above your weight.
2. What makes you more interesting than your fellow applicants?
3. Describe yourself as a cupcake: What icing, sprinkles, flavor and filling do you have? Explain why.
4. Who had the best Super Bowl commercial and why? (Do not use a ML client.)
5. What is the most interesting thing you’ve read or watched this week?
6. What is a characteristic you possess that you think transcends industry and discipline, and will enable you to succeed in any environment, and why will it do so?
To apply, you must be a member of the college class of 2018 or 2019, or a current graduate school student.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or disability.
If you don’t hear from us, please do not reach out to our employees regarding applicant status. We will contact you directly no later than May 1, 2018, if we would like to move forward with your candidacy.
For any questions regarding your application, please reach out to email@example.com