We are seeking an Associate Director of Analytics to join our Los Angeles or San Francisco Analytics team.
MullenLowe Mediahub's Analytics group applies analytic rigor, data-driven and fact-based reasoning to guide the development and execution of advertising and marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we adopt statistical modeling methodologies, performance insight techniques, and optimization approaches to maximize the ROI of marketing and advertising across offline and digital channels. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with a background in business and marketing performance analysis and a passion for translating data into actionable insight.
The Associate Director will be responsible for evolving, developing, and delivering business insights across a variety of client engagements with a focus on our large healthcare client that is heavily engaged and invested in Paid Search (PPC).
- Work efficiently with clients, partners and Mediahub team members to define, extract, and synthesize available data, develop insights and share implications with Client and Mediahub partners.
- Package and present analytical finding and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to general marketing and business audiences.
- Partner with the agency's Account and Media teams to develop paid search, digital media and landing page testing plans that will successfully result in the ability to deliver highly reliable test readouts and conclusions.
- Lead "deep analytics" projects that will leverage available client data to uncover new and powerful intelligence and actionable insight.
- Develop and install systems and processes that will streamline and improve our reporting and measurement offering to help the agency and our account and media teams to more efficiently meet our daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting responsibilities.
- Partner with the account and search teams to develop and deliver quarterly and annual executive leadership performance presentations.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- 7+ years of work experience in search marketing (SEM & SEO) in a professional services environment; consulting, advertising, or internal client teams.
- Technical expertise with search analytics technologies - Google Ad Words, Kenshoo, Marin, DFA, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Conductor Searchlight, Brightedge, Screaming Frog, Moz, Google Search Console / Google Webmaster Tools, aHrefs.
- Familiarity with building and using advanced statistical modeling (time series, cluster analysis, media mix and predictive analytics), direct/digital marketing test designs, and audience segmentations.
- Must have advanced knowledge and application of data extraction and statistical software such as SAS, R, Python, SQL, Microsoft Excel, and/or others.
- Ability to work with analysts in model development and application of statistical methods.
- Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data.
- Client presence and history of building relationships with client's analytics and data management staff.
- Ability to travel 25% of time.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.