We are seeking an Associate Director of Analytics to join our Boston Analytics team.
This candidate will be a dynamic, solutions-oriented, go-getter with excellent written and oral communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have a fearless approach to creative excellence and digital analytics and the ability to come to
the table with innovative and creative analytics approaches.
- Act as the Analytics client point person as part of an integrated, cross-capabilities team.
- Collaborate in the development of innovative measurement and analytical approaches to evaluating the value and performance of creative and media.
- Actively manage research partner Mediahub engages with to produce recurring insight reports such as Creative
Effectiveness, Brand trackers, Competitive Analysis, to help guide the creative and communications strategy.
- Apply his digital measurement expertise in partnering with Creative resources to iteractively optimize digital customer
experiences -- web site, social venues, mobile applications -- against priority KPIs.
- Mentor Analysts in terms of analytical techniques and insight tools capabilities.
- Manage junior staff on timely client deliverable completeness and quality.
- Participate in recurring and ad hoc internal and client team meetings and discussions (both in-person and virtually).
- Support multiple client engagements across business industries by producing performance insight and advising on in market campaign optimization for multiple media mechanisms -- OLA, SEM, email, social.
- Apply a critical eye toward evolving and improving the efficiency of our internal analysis processes and interactions/collaboration with capability teams.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- 7+ years of work experience in a media or agency analytics role.
- Extensive working experience with:
- Multi-touch Atttirbution and DMP platforms, e.g. VisualIQ, C3, Krux.
- Adserving platforms e.g. Doubleclick, Sizmek.
- Audience tools e.g. Comscore, MRI, Exact Target.
- Creative/brand evaluation tools e.g. Millward Brown, Hall& Partners, Nielsen Brand Effects.
- Attribution, media mix modelling and other forms of regression-based ROI.
- Social tools e.g Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr.
- Search tools such as Adwords or Kenshoo.
- Knowledge and experience with following tools preferred:
- Advanced TV – audience, addressable and connected and DRTV.
- Web analytics platforms e.g. Adobe Reporting, Google Analytics.
- Test design for evaluating the contribution of multiple marketing variables in portfolio situations.
- Scenario modelling.
- Statistical Packages e.g. SAS, R, SPSS.
- SQL or other applicable ETL languages.
- Tagging tools such as GTM or DTM.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.