We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Boston Advanced Analytics team.
MullenLowe Mediahub's Analytics group applies analytic rigor, data-driven and fact-based reasoning to guide the development and execution of advertising and marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we adopt statistical modeling methodologies, performance insight techniques, and optimization approaches to maximize the ROI of marketing and advertising across offline and digital channels. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with a background in business and marketing performance analysis and a passion for translating data into actionable insight.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for leading quantitative model development and refreshment, synthesizing insights from modeling, and providing optimization recommendations across several client engagements. This role will also be exposed to consumer insights, brand equity analytics, market/audience segmentation, survey analysis and large data manipulation.
- Work efficiently with clients, partners and Mediahub team members to define, extract, and synthesize available data, develop insights and share implications with clients and Mediahub partners.
- Maintain and upgrade existing predictive models to evaluate media efficacy and effectiveness, willing to develop new models to help answer business questions.
- Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization.
- Analyze scenarios to assess the before/after impacts of target market selection, media choice and allocation on client's business performance.
- Support proactive "what-if" analysis and guide marketing and advertising decision-making.
- Collaborate and partner with other agency departments -- Media, Brand Planning, PR/Social Influence, Creative, and User Experience -- in the pursuit of data-driven insights and strategies.
- Package and present analytical findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to general marketing and business audiences.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a professional services environment; consulting, advertising or internal client teams.
- 1-3 years of advanced statistical analysis in a marketing/advertising environment, including but not limited to time series model, cluster analysis, media mix modeling and optimization, predictive analytics, and experimental design.
- Master’s degree Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- Familiarity with statistical modeling, direct/ digital marketing test designs, and audience segmentation.
- Must have advanced knowledge and application of data extraction and statistical software such as SAS, R, Python, SQL, Microsoft Excel, and/or others.
- Ability to work with analysts in model development and application of statistical methods.
- Client presence and history of building relationships with client’s analytics and data management staff.
- Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.