We are looking for a Senior Search Analyst to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will be responsible for managing PPC and paid social campaigns, assuring accurate budget management, optimizations, ad copy writing, campaign launch, and billing.
- Ensure that the delivery of search campaigns in terms of meeting performance goals and adhering to industry best-practice.
- Fulfill relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan.
- Research and understand client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition.
- Proactively part take in internal meetings, helping to solve problems, and complete client deliverables.
- Work closely with managers to update and maintain project plans, assuring all projects are completed on time.
- Work on regular weekly reporting analysis and recommendations.
- Present reporting to clients and/or internal agency stakeholders.
- Work with data analysts to ensure that:
- Campaigns are trafficked according to analytics guidelines.
- Assure analytics recommendations and analysis is executed within paid campaigns.
- Develop positive relationships that reflect true partnership in achieving the goals of the client's business.
- Work collaboratively with search vendors, such as Google and Bing, as well as technology providers, such as Marin.
- Understand individual client needs (including and beyond specific projects) so you can help them be successful in their roles; ensure clients have the necessary information and materials they need to do their jobs well.
- Work to develop a solid understanding of the client’s business, with emphasis on your area of responsibility.
- Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture, and generally be a role model for the junior members of the team.
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years professional experience in search marketing.
- Expert understanding and demonstrated experience in paid search (PPC), including keyword research, ad copy development, bid management platforms and optimizations.
- Highly analytical and confortable with working with large data sets.
- Expertise in data analysis and data interpretation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns.
- Experience with technology platforms and tools such as Marin, DoubleClick search, Kenshoo, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, prisma.
- A natural collaborator with the ability to work well with internal teams, external stakeholders and clients.
- Passionate about the digital industry, social trends, search behavior.
- Curious about new innovations and testing new ideas and out of the box thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.