We are looking for a PPC Analyst to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
The PPC Analyst is responsible for managing and coordinating agency resources to ensure that day-to-day paid search client needs are met, performance delivered, and all projects are completed smoothly. Reporting to the Senior Search Analyst, you will be responsible for the delivery of your paid search and/or social assignments.
The ideal candidate must have a strong PPC background, with interest to learn more about social media, SEO and display. Only candidates with a minimum of 6 months to 1 years professional experience in paid search will be considered.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing PPC and paid social campaigns, assuring accurate budget management, optimizations, ad copy writing, campaign launch, and billing.
- Ensure that the delivery of search campaigns in terms of meeting performance goals and adhering to industry best-practice.
- Fulfill relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan.
- Research and understand client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition.
- Proactively partake in internal meetings, helping to solve problems, and complete client deliverables.
- Work closely with Senior Search Analyst to update and maintain project plans, assuring all projects are completed on time.
- Work on regular weekly reporting analysis and recommendations.
- Present reporting to clients and/or internal agency stakeholders.
- Work with data analysts to ensure that:
- Campaigns are trafficked according to analytics guidelines.
- Assure analytics recommendations and analysis is executed within paid campaigns.
- Develop positive relationships that reflect true partnership in achieving the goals of the client's business.
- Work collaboratively with search vendors, such as Google and Bing, as well as technology providers, such as Marin.
- Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture, and generally be a role model for the junior members of the team.
- A minimum of 6 months - 1 years professional experience in search marketing.
- Expert understanding and demonstrated experience in paid search (PPC), including keyword research, ad copy development, bid management platforms and optimizations.
- Highly analytical and confortable with working with large data sets.
- Experience with technology platforms and tools such as Marin, DoubleClick search, Kenshoo, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, prisma.
- A natural collaborator with the ability to work well with internal teams, external stakeholders and clients.
- Passionate about the digital industry, social trends, search behavior.
- Curious about new innovations and testing new ideas and out of the box thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.