We are looking for a Strategist to join our Boston Strategy team.
We're looking for people who are curious, relentlessly questioning, and desperately seeking to understand the people, cultures, and businesses we work with. People who are interesting. You constantly fall in (and out of) love with new hobbies and passion projects.
This role will work closely with a Strategy Director on multiple brands and media/channels including a mix of interactive, social, experiential and broadcast across a range of brands and industries.
The ideal strategist is:
- Insightful. You are constantly sensing, refining and expressing intuitions and observations about people and culture. This may entail observing patterns or anomalies in datasets or identifying behavioral trends as they emerge.
- Detail-oriented. You aren’t satisfied with an intuition, you absolutely put in the time to qualify, test and prove each and every one of your instincts.
- Eager to learn. You want to work with a variety of strategists, frameworks, and client challenges so that you are always learning, growing, and developing.
- Knowledgeable about of primary research techniques particularly in the area of consumer databases, brand tracking, surveys and qualitative studies.
- Articulate, verbally and written.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- A Self-starter, & hard worker, who can produce a high volume of work against fast deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 1+ years agency experience.
- Well-versed in the world of brands and consumer.
- Experience with integrated marketing programs.
- Previous work on a national brand.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.