We are looking for a Paid Search Analyst to join our New York City Mediahub team.
- Provides day to day implementation, optimization and upload of client campaigns through direct input and guiding junior staff.
- Interprets performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis.
- QA of specialist/coordinator uploads in order to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly pacing and management of budgets.
- Liaise with vendors and third party reps to maintain and develop relationships and build knowledge of new features and betas.
- Assist and attend weekly calls, meetings and QBRs as required.
- Liaise with other channels.
- Builds strong relationships with clients and across other teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, drive to completion, and deliver effective results.
- Well versed in client KPIs, specifically in Direct Response.
- A strong understanding of Display Media, SEO, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution and influence on Paid Search Activities.
- In-depth understanding of Paid Search campaign management and optimization practices, and search retargeting.
- Strong skills within Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Experience with Paid Search Platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, and DS3.
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and AdWords Certification required.
- Strong organizational skills, detailed orientation and project management ability.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis.
- Experience mentoring & fostering the development of emerging talent.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.