We are looking for a Senior Search Strategist to join our Boston Mediahub team.
Our ideal candidate is a critical thinker, able to work independently, is comfortable with client communication and likes to think a little outside of the box. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be detail-oriented. You will assist the agency in developing SEM campaigns that are integrated into our clients' overall marketing plan, with your key responsibilities focusing on the strategy, execution and optimization of our SEM program. You will enjoy an atmosphere that is conducive to learning and collaboration. You will also have exposure to and the ability to collaborate with multiple departments, including creative services, social, digital and traditional media.
- 2-4 years of Paid SEM experience, managing large scale, complex paid search campaigns; Retail experience a plus.
- In-depth understanding of Paid Search campaign management and optimization practices.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends and insights, making concrete recommendations to drive performance.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple assignments, drive to completion and deliver effective results.
- Extremely proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Adwords and Bing Ads; bid management platform experience a plus.
- Strong client facing and presentation skills, with the ability to make strategic recommendations, provide frequent updates against KPIs and lead client reporting calls.
- Understanding of Display, SEO, Social and Attribution plus their influence on Paid Search.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.