We are looking for a Billing and Media Plan Administrator to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle the end-to-end billing process for a big financial client with an integrated full-year media plan.
- Work closely with client's and agency's finance departments to ensure accurate and timely bill payment.
- Keep a record of all client authorized budgets and their respective purchase order (PO) numbers.
- Become intimately familiar and handle management of media plan software "Media Tools" (training will be provided by agency/client).
- Manage all data entry into Media Tools and work closely with client lead on reconciling inputs to match planned and actualized media spend, as well as media invoices.
- Independently manage Media Tools data-base on an ongoing basis.
- Four-year degree is required.
- This position requires strong accounting & data entry skills.
- Proficiency in excel is required.
- Must be detail-oriented and comfortable with general accounting & invoice procedures.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.