We are looking for an Account Supervisor to join our New York City Account Services team.
The Account Supervisor will support the Group Account Director and act as client and agency advocate. You will help to manage projects and procedures, develop account plans and long-term strategy, and interface with numerous clients and account team members all over the world. You will also work collaboratively with other agencies on integrated brand campaigns.
- Develop strategic initiatives including strategic objectives and tactics.
- Initiate, prioritize and lead in the development and implementation of digital marketing-related projects.
- Motivate internal and external resources, build good relationships with various teams and keep them focused on quality deliverables, timelines and budgets.
- Development and management of account-related procedures and systems.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Attend and/or run internal, client and vendor meetings.
- Possess an understanding of the client's business and category/proactively identify and resolve client issues.
- Assist in the long-term strategic direction of the account.
- Support and participate in initiatives and activities to grow and develop the agency's local office and culture.
- Manage client finances and budgets.
- 5-7 years account management experience at an advertising agency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, great attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including PPT and Excel.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly.
- Solid grasp of all areas of digital marketing, including a deep knowledge of digital media.
- Superb client relationship and management skills.
- Proactive mindset with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative.
- Global account management experience is a plus.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.