We are looking for a SEO Manager to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek’s 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost’s 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We’re an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
An SEO Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating agency resources to ensure that day-to-day client needs are met, performance delivered, and all projects are completed smoothly. The ideal candidate must have a strong team management and SEO background (both technical on-site and off-site), with a working knowledge of other digital channels, including social media and content marketing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage 2-3 clients and proactively use tools to improve campaign performance.
- Define and drive execution of aggressive White Hat SEO programs: keyword research, technical optimization, content creation, optimization, and amplification.
- Generate monthly reports to display growth and actionable insights.
- Manage and onboard new tools and vendors as needed.
- Ability to keep up and act on rapidly evolving trends in the SEO industry.
- Work closely with client's content, technology/engineering, product, marketing, analytics, social, and PPC teams in order to further drive the business collectively.
- Work closely with client teams to communicate campaign objectives, timing and results.
- Provide regular results analysis, reporting and recommendations.
- Effectively manage client expectations on assigned tasks.
- Understand individual client needs (including and beyond specific projects) so you can help them be successful in their roles; ensure clients have the necessary information and materials they need to do their jobs well.
- Work to develop a solid understanding of the client's business, with emphasis on your area of responsibility.
- Be reliable; be someone the client can trust; have integrity.
- Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture, and generally be a role model for the junior members of the team.
- 4+ years work experience actively driving Search Engine Optimization (SEO) initiatives.
- Experience managing a SEO analyst.
- Technical SEO experience for a global domain related to website errors, page load speed, global SERP issues, and redirects.
- Strong technical SEO understanding, ability to identify optimization opportunities, and drive teams to deliver enhancements.
- Strong working knowledge of Bright Edge and other SEO platforms (Conductor, Moz, Search Metrics, Screaming Frog, SEO Quake).
- Strong working knowledge of Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Excel and other tools (certifications a plus).
- Facility for written communication and for telling compelling stories with data.
- Understanding of content marketing and experience running content marketing campaigns using Sky Word, Percolate or another Content Marketing Software.
- Strong prioritization and project management skills.
- Excellent time management, presentation, communication, writing and organization skills.
- Advertising agency experience is a must.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.