We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Boston Office Services team.
The environment at MullenLowe is fast paced, but we have an awesome close-knit team who works well together and has a lot of fun. This position requires flexibility and dedication. The right candidate should be detail oriented, efficient, and comfortable working in a team setting.
If you are content to answer the phone and send emails, then this is NOT the job for you. We want someone engaging and exciting.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Assisting in the management of calendars and appointments.
- Assisting with meeting preparations (i.e., printing, posting materials, ordering/setting up food).
- travel arrangements (domestic and international).
- Preparing and maintaining expense reports.
- Weekly front desk responsibilities.
- Four-year degree.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills.
- Proficient in Keynote and PowerPoint.
- An outgoing, engaging personality. If you are shy, quiet and seek to avoid the limelight, then this is not the role for you.
- Prior professional experience in an office/corporate/agency setting is preferred but not required.
- Room for additional responsibilities for the right candidate.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.