We are looking for an Assistant Media Planner to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
The Assistant Media Planner will have the opportunity in this role to learn and be exposed to integrated media planning.
You must possess the following qualities:
- High energy, detail oriented, self motivated, multi-tasker.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to learn quickly and solidly grasp technical training.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work with various personalities and management styles.
- Loves the limelight and is never hesitant to share their opinion in larger groups.
The Assistant Media Planner will work on multiple accounts and assist media planners and the larger team.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Past marketing and advertising agency internships strongly preferred.
- Strong presentation skills are preferred.
- Proficiency in excel and powerpoint/keynote, no exceptions.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.