We are looking for a Presentation Designer to join our Los Angeles Studio team.
Our ideal candidate has a keen eye for design and is an expert at communicating information visually with graphics, typography and diagrams in Keynote and PowerPoint.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as this person can't shy away from working with all departments of the agency and with other MullenLowe offices. He or she must be unflappable and able to maintain composure while working under tight deadlines alongside senior leaders (CEO, chief media officer, head of strategy and group account directors). This position involves working long hours, including weekends, and some travel is required for pitch-meeting prep and setup.
We're looking for someone who can multitask and remain flexible, prioritizing constantly changing deadlines and assignments while maintaining a positive outlook. Someone who is eager to help and upbeat -- willing to jump on any assignment, big or small. Lastly, we want someone who has a sense of humor and likes to smile.
- Design content for agency presentations to new business prospects and top clients.
- Help prepare for meetings, including managing the audiovisual setup and creating printed pieces.
- Assist with creating web landing pages to showcase creative and in-depth RFI/RFP responses.
- Assist with pitch-related deliverables as they come up (signing/returning documents, taking part in meetings/phone calls and other tasks as assigned).
- Ensure all materials (presentations, RFPs, case studies and landing pages) are distributed to other MullenLowe offices and filed on servers appropriately.
- High proficiency in both Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop) is a plus.
- Familiarity with WordPress and/or landing page creation is a plus.
- At least two years of work experience, preferably in a similar fast-paced environment.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.