We are looking for a Group Media Director to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek’s 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost’s 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We’re an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
MullenLowe Mediahub is looking for a Group Media Director to lead its Global relationship with a California based consumer electronics company. This role is specialized, in that Mediahub is responsible for leading the consumer technology giant's worldwide employer branding, talent attraction and recruitment marketing.
The ideal candidate combines the strong operational and coordination abilities of an International GMD, a deep knowledge of digital marketing and a strategic mindset, as follows:
- A proven track record of successfully leading global media accounts, building lasting client relationships and delivering inventive media solutions.
- A strong operational mindset--able to identify and resolve pain points in local and global ways of working, instill strong global governance and actively improve the overall agency offer.
- Has proven strategic agility--this person must always be actively involved in leading strategic direction, pushing their and our teams to think strategically.
- Business Acumen--a proven ability to gain and wield a deep knowledge of the client's business, not just from a media perspective, but also from a marketing perspective and beyond. They must stay smart on marketing and business topics and always have their finger on the pulse of the global and local health of the client.
- Innovative Spirit--always challenging "the standard" and bringing solutions to the table. This person must know how to teach people how to become idea people, be a master at the art of selling in an idea, and be looking for innovation everywhere.
- Leadership--the ability to seamlessly manage multiple clients and maintain a superior level of client satisfaction. This person should be proactive in sending ideas to their clients, constantly developing things that clients aren’t asking for, and always looking to improve our offering.
- Strong Communication Skills--they must excel in the new business arena and foster a very tight relationship with creative teams. This person must be comfortable with regularly soliciting feedback from the rest of the client's team to improve ways of working, work load, education.
- Although not mandatory, experience in recruitment marketing and HR Comms for large global brands would be an advantage.
- Is confident traveling and sees the world through a truly global lens.
- Four-year degree is required.
- 10+ years agency & marcomm experience is required with a strong knowledge of digital media.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.