We are looking for a Project Manager to join our New York City Project Management team.
The candidate will work both in our offices and from time to time as part of our onsite teams and may be required to travel to the offices of our clients.
This assignment will challenge and grow whoever steps up to the role. You can expect to become part of the future success of MullenLowe NY, one of the most awarded agencies, as we realize the potential of our clients' brands and market positioning - the platforms that people belong to.
What skills will help you belong?
- Lead teams responsible for crafting meaningful digital experiences varying from the design and build of large scale platforms to shorter cycle, highly creative campaign work across our portfolio of high profile clients.
- Plan & execute various research activities throughout the project lifecycle to help ensure solutions are insight driven and truly user-centric.
- Lead the interaction design phase from the sketching of key functional concepts through to the production of rapid prototypes utilizing a lean methodology.
- Collaborate in a fast paced and exciting environment with other disciplines such as designers, technical specialists, planners, project managers and business consultants.
- Client presentation skills, being able to be clear and concise in all your communication.
- Attention to detail.
Professional Requirements & Qualifications
- Ensure the successful implementation of digital projects across our key, high profile, big brand clients, these will predominantly include the design and build of web based platforms.
- Engage and manage clients through the delivery process (primarily using Agile delivery methodologies) and be the escalation point for all delivery issues (for both agency and client team members).
- Lead cross functional teams to deliver extraordinary outcomes: Producers, UX, Art Directors, Content specialists, Business analysts, Technical architects, UI developers, Application developers, Testers.
- Act as scrum master & project manager where appropriate for individual projects.
- Take overall budgetary responsibility, including P&L and supplier/contractor management, for both individual projects and programs of work, and so manage the commercial success of the client engagement, including client happiness.
- Working alongside our CTO and MullenLowe NY Solutions team, Influence client thinking in digital Monitor issues, escalate and drive to resolution as required.
- Client facing and strong presentation skills.
- Core capabilities around business consulting, project management and delivery, understands business and digital strategy and can align delivery with the client's business objectives.
- Demonstrable experience of directing the implementation of an enterprise web platform, preferably transactional ecommerce but could also be CMS across a multilingual website.
- Experience with mobile platform development.
- Formal project management accreditation (or suitable commercial experience).
- Advanced skills with MS Project, understanding of technical specifications.
- 2-3 years agile delivery pedigree and experience.
- College education.
- Passionate about possibilities in digital channels, in particular mobile and social.
- A competitive package is offered, including the usual benefits associated with a position of this level.
- Be on time for, and professional in, everything you do, be that meeting a client; delivering to timescales; actively participating, using the right tone; or protecting the client's information/IP or MullenLowe NY's.
- Be an excellent communicator and presenter in all forms (in-person, email, over the phone).
- Understand digital processes (campaign work, website builds) and most efficient way to deliver product.
- Complete Timesheets and Management Team status documentation in a timely manner.
- Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture, and generally be a role model for the junior members of the team.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.