We are looking for a Search Supervisor to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, manage and coordinate paid search campaign strategies.
- Has to be a strong team player who positively contributes to team dynamics, stewarding the team culture.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems and derive solutions.
- A strong ability to analyze data, extrapolate insights and frame a "story" that helps to better guide client decision making.
- Manage and lead analyst(s) and Sr. Analyst to ensure:
- Campaigns are setup and managed according to best practice and client guidelines.
- Monitoring daily budget and performance goals.
- Reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality, accuracy and integrity.
- Billing is completed in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate, track and prioritize projects to assure timely completion and delivery to clients.
- Ability to effectively communicate strategies, recommendations or new test ideas.
- Collaborate closely with cross discipline teams to bring strategic thinking and execution of derived strategies.
- Contribute to orginzational POVs and client case studies.
- Help maintain and nurture strong relationships with clients and business partners.
- Positively represent MullenLowe Mediahub at all times, maintaining integrity of work and enthusiasm towards the
- A minimum of 4+ years professional experience in search marketing (PPC).
- Prior management experience is a must.
- Experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns.
- Experience with the following search and media management tools: Search management platforms (Doubleclick Search, Kenshoo or Marin), Prisma, Facebook ads manager, DCM.
- General knowledge of SEO and how it can be used to support PPC and Paid Social.
- Comfort with analyzing data and clearly communicating findings.
- Experience working with media planning and project management departments.
- Passion for the digital world and more specifically search and social platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.