We are looking for an Associate Director of Analytics to join our Winston-Salem Analytics team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek’s 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost’s 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We’re an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
This candidate will be a dynamic, solutions-oriented, go-getter with excellent written and oral communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have a fearless approach to creative excellence and digital analytics and the ability to come to
the table with innovative and creative analytics approaches.
- Act as the Analytics client point person as part of an integrated, cross-capabilities team.
- Experience leading and mentoring junior team members.
- Must be client facing and comfortable presenting and collaborating with agency clients.
- Collaborate in the development of innovative measurement and analytical approaches to evaluating the value and performance of creative and media.
- Actively manage research partner Mediahub engages with to produce recurring insight reports such as Creative
Effectiveness, Brand trackers, Competitive Analysis, to help guide the creative and communications strategy.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- 7+ years of work experience in a media or agency analytics role.
- Critical Skills: Tableau; Adobe Reporting; Google Analytics; DFA.
- Desired: Familiarity with tag management systems, particularly GTM.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.