We are looking for a Media Supervisor to join our Winston-Salem Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek’s 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost’s 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We’re an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
The role is to be the day-to-day steward for an assigned client(s), including accurate budget control and flow of media activity. Must maintain a strong knowledge of your clients' business to deliver against their needs and objectives.
You will oversee planners and assistants planners. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Display a mastery of media fundamentals including experience and interest across digital and traditional media planning.
- Demonstrate ability to drive strategy, develop and execute plans against business objectives.
- Work cross functionally with teams including creative, social, account, production, etc.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer-insight-driven media recommendations.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Supervise and ensure proper planning and execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules.
- Demonstrate proficiency with mediahub and industry systems/tools (Kantar, MRl, DART, etc.)
- Be proactive, show that you "want the ball."
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client needs.
- Online media trafficking experience is a must.
- Four-year degree is required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.