We're looking for a Product Manager to join our New York City team.
At MullenLowe Profero, the Product Manager plays a critical role in designing our clients' digital platforms and marketing projects. You will act as a key conduit to the client, helping to define their business and project objectives; and work with project management, UX, design, and technology to scope and plan the solution.
The ideal candidate is comfortable getting into the details, but can also see the bigger picture. You understand where the project fits in with the client's business and operational goals. You enjoy creative problem solving, and you're an excellent communicator and presenter in all forms - in-person, written documents, email, over the phone.
You have an appreciation for the client's vision and an obsessive attention to detail. You can help identify risks and prioritize requirements based on the objectives, the scope of the project, and general realities.
With the growing digital landscape, great Product Managers can come from a multitude of places. All we ask is you have 5+ years' experience in defining successful digital, creative, or technology projects.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and facilitate client workshops to help glean business requirements and priorities.
- Clearly communicate to the client any scope and solution boundaries, and get their buy-in to the planned approach and solution.
- Define functional requirements: end-user, author, business, content integration, and data tracking.
- Document functional requirements as user stories and use cases, and identify dependencies and risks.
- Define non-functional requirements: performance, supported platforms, and accessibility.
- Work with local and off-shore development and testing teams, and specify requirements to the level of detail needed for them to build and test.
- Specifically work closely with the QA team in determining acceptance criteria to help inform test plans, scenarios and test cases.
- Help facilitate the testing process to ensure the end solution meets the requirements as well as manage the traceability process.
- 5+ years of business analysis experience on major digital projects using either Agile and/or waterfall project delivery approaches.
- Experience using requirements management and process definition programs, specifically JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager CMS systems, specifically with targeting and personalization systems.
- Experience working with offshore development teams.
Most importantly, you're more than your day job. You're interested in what's happening in the world, wherever it is happening; new technologies, different cultures and the out-of-the-ordinary. You're looking to add to our culture, not fit into it.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.