We are looking for an Associate Media Director to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek's 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost's 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We're an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
This role will be responsible for overseeing teams across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific contributing to one of the world's most successful brands (an integrated media and creative account), in addition to working closely with MullenLowe LA and new work on new business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strong understanding of media fundamentals, especially digital media and secondary offline media.
- Ensure flawless execution of media plans by properly implementing and continuously monitoring buys/schedules.
- Coordination of full-funnel outputs - includes leadership of the core planning team and strong collaboration with search, social, programmatic, broadcast buying and analytics teams.
- Client is extremely result and data driven - constant campaign management and monitoring is a must; as well as ongoing test/learn activity to establish client specific benchmarks and best practices.
- Proactivity, willing to go the extra mile to produce positive results for your client.
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to clients' needs.
- Recruitment background/experience preferred.
- Media experience (7 plus years plus).
- Global role -- great opportunity for travel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excels in client relationship management/strong interpersonal skills.
- Very proficient in keynote, confident presenter.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.